Insulated glass (IGU) is also called multi-layered glass. It is composed of two sheets of float glass or other kinds of glass, between the two sheets of glass, there is an aluminum spacer filled with desiccant. The aluminum spacer and sheets of glass are adhered and sealed by butyl, and then polysultide or silicon.
1) Made of high quality float glass or be structured with glass such as laminated, tempered, coated and low-E glass.
2) Lower U value, about 20W electricity will be saved by using one square meter of it.
3) With the functions of reducing heat transmission, anti-radiation and good sound insulation.
4) Safety and condensation proof.
5) Widely used in building industry, train, ship and refrigerator.
Max. size: 2500 x 3500mm
Float glass thickness range: 3 - 12mm
Normal aluminum frame: 6A, 9A, 12A, 14A, 16A