Suitable For Glass Type (Glass Can Be Tempered)
1. Clear float glass
2. Reflective glass
3. Hard & Soft Low-E glass (E≥0.01)
4. Patterned glass
5. Body-tinted glass
6. Silk screen printed glass
LV-TFQ1225 flat glass tempering furnace is a special plant used to produce the flat and bent tempered glass and thermal strengthened glass, which mainly used in the fields of architecture (doors, windows), shower room, home appliance, garden fence, elevator, furniture, etc.
With force convection system, the Low-e glass could be processed, especially for soft (off-line) Low-e glass.
1. Ceramic plates installed at the top of oven, which could ensure more even heating, avoid dregs falling
2. Ceramic rollers system driven by triple belts, which can ensure better simultaneous and stable running, and avoid the scratch and destroy of glass when above the rollers. It would not affect the running when any one of belt damaged.
3. Same top quality insulating materials for whole heating oven
4. Heating elements use the gapless design (parallelogram shape), which could make the heating more even. This could improve the finished product rate and better product quality.
5. Using ceramic support for heating elements, which could avoid earth to avoid heater trouble
6. Upper and lower quenching could be moved separately, which is convenient to adjust the flatness of glass.
7. Quenching use whole overall folding.
8. More air in-let in quenching section, which guarantee more homogeneous air blowing.
9. Upper cover of quenching section could be lifted up and down vertically through cylinder, which save place and easy for checking.
10. Glass position could be displayed onto the main interface
11. Intelligent design for glass coming-out from the quenching section, which could avoid crash in unloading section, and avoid that glass could not come out from heating oven.
12. Lifting frame could come down automatically which could avoid crash with the glass coming from quenching section.
1. Loading table
2. Heating section with force convection system at the top of oven (Vesuvius brand ceramic roller)
3. Flat tempering & cooling section
4. Unloading table
5. Blower system (Taixin Blower; Siemens or Schneider Blower inverter)
6. Electrical & control system (Siemens PLC, Computer, etc)
7. Spare parts as listed in appendix
8. Technical documents
Popular Machine model ,customized available.
|Model||Flat Tempered Glass (mm)|
Popular Machine model for flat/bent glass tempering furnace, customized available.